ServicesLet Us Be Your CME Provider
- Our standing CME committee meets regularly to ensure timely review of your activities
- Our straightforward information packet makes the application process simple
- Our CME management experience ensures that your CME program will be exemplary
How do you get CME for your activity?: Click here to request a Quick Quote and receive an application packet.
As a joint sponsor, we can accredit your:
- Medical Meeting
- Training Meeting for a Medical Device
- Education Program for a New FDA Approval
- Mini Symposia
- Satellite Symposia
- Online Course
- Advisory Board Meeting
- Enduring Materials (eg. DVDs or CDs)
- Home Study Packet
- Local Evening Lecture
Promedica International CME also provides event planning and management services.
Why offer CME credit?
View our frequently asked questions
Promedica International CME, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Our accreditation is a testament to the quality of our educational initiatives, which meet the high standards set forth in the ACCME’s Essential Areas and Policies. Promedica International CME is also accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education credit (CEU) for nurses.